EAS designed, conducted, and analyzed studies to manage biological resources, map significant species, habitats/communities, and monitored ecological impacts from project operations on the 586-square-mile Hanford Site.
- Species surveys on land, water,
and under water.
- Created natural resource inventories.
- Performed habitat assessments.
- Perform long-term monitoring.
- GIS mapping.
- Biological assessments of T&E species.
- Facilitate Section 7 & 10 consultations.
- Develop and implement site-wide biological resource management. plans and species-specific plans.
- Perform statistical evaluations and laboratory analyses.
- Conduct ecological compliance monitoring.
- Prepare monitoring plans and technical reports.
Develop and manage extensive long-term natural resource databases.
U.S. Department of Energy
Under contract management of
Mission Support Alliance,
825 Jadwin Ave,
Richland WA 99352
Contract No. 55143
~ $1 M
STARTED: 2011 -
PRESENT (contract continues through 2018)
Phone: (509) 376-2053