Caliluta | About
Natives of Kodiak, Inc. (NOK) is an Alaska Native Urban Corporation, incorporated in 1973.
Business and Financial Management Experience
NOK is committed to achieving responsible growth supporting sustainable shareholder benefits and opportunities through economic growth, asset diversification, and progressive land management.
NOK and its two Trusts also support charitable and not-for-profit organizations that benefit Kodiak’s community, shareholders, and their descendants including the Alutiiq Museum, NOK youth, training, higher education scholarships, and quarterly Elder dividends. The NOK Scholarship Fund supports youth, training, and higher education.
Board of Directors
- Corey Gronn, Chairperson
- Leonard ‘Pat’ Heitman, Vice-Chair
- Carla Schauff, Treasurer
- Donene Tweten, Secretary
- Gerald Anderson, Director
- Anthony Cange, Director
- Jeannine Marsh, Director
- Thomas Panamaroff, Director
- Teresa ‘Teri’ Schneider, Director
- Monica James, President & CEO
- David Anderson, Vice-President
- Jeff Wood, Corporate Controller